What shipping options do you offer?
At this time, we only offer Standard Shipping on all orders using USPS or UPS. Our system automatically chooses whether to ship via UPS or USPS. If you provide a PO Box address, we will not be able to ship UPS. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been placed you can access the tracking number from your account page either on the app or the website. You should also have an email from us updating you on your tracking number.
When will my order be shipped?
We ship out orders within 24-48 hours of receiving them Monday-Friday. If placing an order over the weekend, expect to see it leave our warehouse on Monday.
What are your shipping charges?
We ship all single transaction orders over $100.00 for free. Our shipping charges start at $6.00 with a maximum of $12.00. Once you pay shipping or qualify for free shipping, your next orders until midnight of the same calendar day will have free shipping. We do combine orders into the same package when able.
Is my package lost?
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office before contacting us about a lost package. We will assist you with lost packages as long as we have proof that you have contacted your local post office and followed their instructions first. Please check with all members of your household before contacting us or your local post office. We will take the necessary steps to report mail fraud (a federal crime) if we feel it is necessary.
1. Contact your LOCAL post office. Do not call the 1-800 number. Find their phone number here -> https://tools.usps.com/find-location.htm
2. Ask them to check into the GPS scan location as well with the mail carrier.
3. File a claim with your local office or online if they are unable to locate the package.
4. Contact us at email@example.com for a detailed packing slip and packing information for your claim.
5. If your local office instructs you to contact us, please go ahead and contact us. Customers tend to have better results with their local office than we do filing online, so we always advise exausting all options at your local office.